Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jodie Foster is scum

    Yes, I know that's a pretty provocative headline there. But I think it's justified based on this interview with her in The Hollywood Reporter :

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jodie-foster-mel-gibson-i-167894

    Of course, the fact that she continues to defend Mel Gibson becomes less surprising, when you consider she just finished working on a film with Roman Polanski, another waste of human flesh. What was her response when the fact was brought up that this man had drugged and raped a 13 year old girl ? 

    From the article : "As for Polanski’s complicated character and the resurrection of his rape charge in the U.S., “That’s not my business,” she says."

    Really, Jodie ? That's not your business ? You didn't have to go to Paris to work with him because production costs are cheaper there or he wanted authentic shots of the Paris skyline. You had to go there because France is where he ran to after sexually assaulting a child !! Tell me, Jodie, if one of your sons was raped by a famous director, would you still work with that director ? Or is it only ok as long as it's someone else's child ?

    You disgust me, Jodie. I don't believe in an afterlife, but if I'm wrong, when you and Roman die, I hope you end up sharing a room in Hell.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment