Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quick note

      Just an FYI, the amount of time between posts hasn't been due to me slacking off on posting again. I've been on a cruise and I wasn't paying the outrageous price to use their Wi-Fi connection. I sent a new post a few minutes ago to a site calling for submissions. If they accept it and post it, I will post a link to it so you can read it. If they don't accept it, I'll just post it here.
      Of course, looking at my stats, I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to just post something about Lady Gaga arriving to the Grammys in a giant egg. My most viewed post, with 30 page views, is "Free Speech Limits". The second most ? "Mark Harris and Ricky Gervais" with 17 page views. Not only that, but the free speech one was posted last July. The Ricky Gervais one was just posted last month, yet it already has over twice as many page views as the free speech one. Of course, as my wife pointed out, it could be because of the tags it has causing it to pop up in people's search engines. I've added some tags to the free speech one (it didn't have any before). We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment